Why work for Accurate Controls?
Accurate Controls, Inc. is a full-service security electronics integrator based out of Ripon, WI. We are an industry leader and specialize in the design and installation of integrated security automation systems for the corrections industry and related markets. As a family-owned business, we have been guided by the same founding philosophies and principles since 1982, that ACI will provide highly reliable, non-proprietary security solutions and do it with honesty and integrity. We foster a fun yet challenging environment for our employees to learn and succeed. We offer:
- Competitive wages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Short and Long-term disability insurance
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Flexible work environment
For more information about our employment opportunities, please contact our HR department at 920-748-6603 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The CAD Technician is responsible for providing AutoCAD and Revit drawings to the Accurate Controls team. You will be required to translate technical documents into drawings, evaluating technical design parameters, and work directly with engineers, project managers, sales team, and others. The CAD Technician reports to the Senior CAD Technician with oversight by the Engineering Team Director.
- Oversee projects through all phases of drawing creation, Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documents, Shop Submittal, and As-Built drawings from begin to end as needed per project.
- Work with sales team, engineers and other ACI team members to develop Schematic Design, Design Development, and Construction Drawings for new designs.
- Source project information from Engineering team members, Project Managers, construction specifications, construction drawings and other related data to create ACI shop submittal drawings in AutoCAD and Revit formats.
- Make drawing changes to match any red line updates provided by team members prior to and during design and submittal.
- Compare drawings with the product being manufactured and through final product delivery to be certain plans remain updated.
- Have an excellent understanding of drawings, construction, and the ability to prepare a complete set of construction documents with minimal guidance.
- Adhere to all Accurate Controls drawing polices and ensure finished work conforms to ACI published standards. For example, line types & weight, font types, sheets sizes, and all other published standards.
- Update the drawings from red line corrections made by the Field Technicians during installation, so the final as-built plans are available for future service calls or project expansions.
Assistant Project Manager
This position will assist with managing all facets of Projects ensuring all project goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters. This includes but is not limited to coordination with internal team members, attending project kick off meetings, submittal development and project closeout documentation, ordering equipment and raw materials.
- Proficient in use of Windows Excel and Word.
- Demonstrates effective negotiation and customer service skills along with being able to problem solve in difficult situations.
- Dependable and flexible in the face of fast paced customer deadlines and changing priorities.
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and document project related activity.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2 Year Technical Degree and related experience.
This position includes traveling nationwide to various project locations. Travel is paid by the company. This position is not a local position therefore the candidate must be willing to travel 100% of the time, away from home with paid travel home every other weekend.
The Field Technician will travel nationwide to jobsites in order to install, calibrate, test and troubleshoot control systems utilizing only third party available components. These systems include: Programmable Logic Control (PLC) door control, audio communication, CCTV camera systems, video visitation, perimeter detection, access control and facility diagnostic systems. This employee will interpret specifications, blueprints and job orders to successfully test and certify the security electronic systems. The Field Technician will be responsible to coordinate ACI’s on-site work activities and provide updates to Project Managers.
This position provides great opportunities for professional and career growth. Accurate Controls is willing to train candidates who may not have the experience, but willing to travel.
- 3-5 years of experience in related field preferred, not required
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with minimal direction and independently establish a course of corrective action
- Must be able to read and understand electronic schematics and drawings
- Effective communication skills for interaction with Project Managers, Owners and Contractors
- Dependable, responsible and willing to learn new technologies/innovations
- Willingness to travel nationwide for long periods of time away from home
Accurate Controls is a fast paced, growing, exciting, and energetic group who provides security electronics integration to the correctional industry. Based out of Ripon, WI, we are a nationwide industry leader. As a family-owned business, we have been guided by the same founding philosophies and principles since 1982, that ACI will provide highly reliable, non-proprietary security solutions and do it with honesty and integrity. We foster a fun yet challenging environment for our employees to learn and succeed.
Accurate Controls is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.